Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bonus

These are just some photographers that has inspired me. Through out the course i discovered more photographers from being in the course. Such as Man Ray and Laszlo Moholy- Nagy. These 2 are my favourite from the course. I love look at their photography and art. Moholy has that cool abstract art that i admire and feel inspired by. Man Ray is from Paris France sounds funny but ive never been to paris but have future plans on going there this year. I think the way french people move, eat just everything about them is so elegant and mysterious. Laszlo Moholy-Nagy kindof reminds me of Andy Warhol in a way and i also enjoy andy Warhols work. Here are some of my favourite photographs. enjoy!

Laszlo Moholy- Nagy:


Man Ray:



Andy Warhol:


No comments:

Post a Comment